Fear is something we all experience. It is an innate human response embedded deeply within us, meant to protect us from harm and lead us out of dangerous situations. But, fear can often go too far. It can take ahold of our souls and force us into living a life in which we are not […]
Sober House For Men in Fort Lauderdale – “Let The Journey Begin”
About The Lighthouse Crew Sober Living
- The Lighthouse Crew’s residents are welcomed into a clean and sober community for men. Their primary focus is helping one another achieve their goals in recovery.
- The Lighthouse Crew is a safe, structured and supportive lifestyle for men who are interested in changing their way of life and contributing to the community in a productive manner.
- The Lighthouse Crew’s residents are involved in 12 Steps recovery groups, are active in the community, and are generally employed nearby. Our men find themselves working towards their goals, living life one day at a time and growing together in their journey of life.
- The Lighthouse Crew is located in sunny, beautiful Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Located on one of the many rivers and waterways, we are close to the city, beaches and conveniently nearby public transportation, the airport and train station.
The Lighthouse Crew Offers…
- Clean, Safe and Supportive Environment
- 4 Building Complex
- On-site Manager
- Cable with WIFI
- 12 Step Meetings near property
- Walking Distance to 12 Step House and Downtown
- Located in the heart of Fort Lauderdale
- Numerous Bus Routes on Corner
- Washer – Dryer on Site
- Barbecue Grill Area
- Real Serene Nature Habitat
- Community Pool Nearby
- This is an Ideal Atmosphere for Continuing Your Recovery Journey
We all fear pain. Pain comes in many forms and sometimes threatens to overwhelm our emotions and/or our bodies. Sometimes we mask it; and find ways to make ourselves numb so that we can no longer feel its effects. But this does nothing more than create further harm, further hurt, and further grief. We must […]